D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness
The Am'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner - TWIST-LOCK : specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Certification(s): CE EN 12275
Made in France
Niet tevreden over uw product? Retourneer uw aankoop binnen 14 dagen.